L&PMG is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency delivering online marketing solutions tailored specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. We are committed to our clients’ success. This is why we intend to be innovative with our cost-effective, flat fee marketing solutions with full transparency and no contracts.
We’ve gained a reputation of implementing cost-effective Search Engine Marketing campaigns and ensuring a world-class customer experience. Another key component of our formula for success is tracking all our clients’ marketing efforts in great detail. With keyword-level tracking, Google Analytics integration, competitive intelligence and reporting software, we ensure that we are fully accountable to our clients every month.
Delivering Results. Growing Your Business.
L&PMG was founded by Patrick and Laura Austin. Both possess extensive online marketing experience including Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords / Pay-Per-Click Campaigns, YouTube video distribution, Social Media Management, and all other forms of digital marketing.
Meet the L&PMG Team
Laura M. Austin
Co-Founder & CEO
Laura has a creative, operationally focused mind, with a breadth of knowledge about the ever-evolving digital media industry. She has a passion for how things are done and for improving process which she believes is the key to increasing revenue and credibility.
Her digital media roles have afforded her a remarkable network of connections with publishers, networks and exchanges during her time spent working at top publishers NationalGeographic.com, WashingtonPost.com/Slate.com, AddThis (a tech startup using social data to create custom audiences), and agencies specializing in the travel (BCF) and political verticals (Bully Pulpit).
Current Interests: 1st party targeting, native advertising, the effects of time/frequency/viewability on brand recall, mobile conversion attribution, programmatic tv, connected tv, pod-cast ads
- programmatic– RTB DSP/DMP — AppNexus, DBM, TTD
- ad exchanges– Yahoo RightMedia, Google AdX, FBX, AdECN MSN, Rubicon, SpotXchange, AOL
- video programmatic– TubeMogul, Brightroll
- brand safety & fraud– Peer39, DoubleVerify, White Ops
- content management systems– Vignette and Django (for ad tagging)
- 3rd party ad servers- Google DDM, DCM, DFP, Pointroll, Atlas, Flash Talking, SpongeCell, Moat, MediaMind
- planning software– MediaVisor, DCM Planning
- contract management systems– Solbright, DSM, Advantage
- analytics tools– Omniture/Adobe, Google Analytics
- tag management — DDM floodlights, Google Tag Manager
- admin– Excel (advanced pivot tables user), Powerpoint, Google Sites (have built 3 wikis at various companies)
- project management– Basecamp; Bugzilla
- native advertising platforms– Outbrain, Taboola, ShareThrough, Yahoo Gemini, DBM beta
- 3rd party research studies– Online Brand Effects Nielsen Vizu, Insight Express, Dynamic Logic, comScore
- reporting visualization– Datorama
Patrick J. Austin, Esq.
Co-Founder & CFO
Patrick has an analytical mind paired with the creative capability to generate compelling, unique content for clients. In addition to his eight years of marketing experience, Patrick has a Juris Doctorate from George Mason University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Virginia and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
GiGi has been part of the Austin family for a decade (but she still has the energy and vigor of a young pup). GiGi has a PhD in cute, which is why her alias is Dr. Schmoops McCute.