L&P Marketing Group is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency delivering online marketing solutions tailored specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. We are committed to our clients’ success. This is why we intend to be innovative with our cost-effective, flat fee marketing solutions with full transparency and no contracts.
We’ve gained a reputation of implementing cost-effective Search Engine Marketing campaigns and ensuring a world-class customer experience. Another key component of our formula for success is tracking all our clients’ marketing efforts in great detail. With keyword-level tracking, Google Analytics integration, competitive intelligence and reporting software, we ensure that we are fully accountable to our clients every month.
Delivering Results. Growing Your Business.
L&P Marketing Group was founded by Patrick and Laura Austin. Both possess extensive online marketing experience including Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords / Pay-Per-Click Campaigns, YouTube video distribution, Social Media Management, and all other forms of digital marketing.
Meet the L&PMG Team
Laura M. Austin
Co-Founder & CEO
- programmatic– RTB DSP/DMP — AppNexus, DBM, TTD
- ad exchanges– Yahoo RightMedia, Google AdX, FBX, AdECN MSN, Rubicon, SpotXchange, AOL
- video programmatic– TubeMogul, Brightroll
- brand safety & fraud– Peer39, DoubleVerify, White Ops
- content management systems– Vignette and Django (for ad tagging)
- 3rd party ad servers- Google DDM, DCM, DFP, Pointroll, Atlas, Flash Talking, SpongeCell, Moat, MediaMind
- planning software– MediaVisor, DCM Planning
- contract management systems– Solbright, DSM, Advantage
- analytics tools– Omniture/Adobe, Google Analytics
- tag management — DDM floodlights, Google Tag Manager
- admin– Excel (advanced pivot tables user), Powerpoint, Google Sites (have built 3 wikis at various companies)
- project management– Basecamp; Bugzilla
- native advertising platforms– Outbrain, Taboola, ShareThrough, Yahoo Gemini, DBM beta
- 3rd party research studies– Online Brand Effects Nielsen Vizu, Insight Express, Dynamic Logic, comScore
- reporting visualization– Datorama
Patrick J. Austin, Esq.
Co-Founder & CFO
Patrick has an analytical mind paired with the creative capability to generate compelling, unique content for clients. In addition to his eight years of marketing experience, Patrick has a Juris Doctorate from George Mason University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Virginia and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.